Corporate Governance system
The Luxottica governance system is based on a traditional management and control system.
The group of companies controlled by Luxottica Group S.p.A., one of the major global players in the eyewear sector, implements its business strategies through the presence of subsidiary companies in the various countries in which it operates.
The principles on which the corporate governance system of the parent company is founded are also applicable to all the companies belonging to the entire Luxottica Group, namely:
- defined, acknowledged and shared values, which are set out in the Code of Ethics;
- the central role of the Board of Directors;
- the effectiveness and transparency of management decisions;
- the adoption of an adequate internal control system;
- the adoption of proper and transparent rules regarding the processing of confidential information;
- a proactive risk management system.