Luxottica Group: Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Trading Update
Sales accelerated in the fourth quarter and record free cash flow in 2017
- Luxottica Group’s net sales in the fourth quarter were Euro 2,093 million (+4.3% at constant exchange rates2 and -2.3% at current exchange rates)
- Wholesale division’s net sales were Euro 754 million (+4.7% at constant exchange rates2 and -0.4% at current exchange rates)
- Retail division’s net sales were Euro 1,338 million (+4.1% at constant exchange rates2 and -3.3% at current exchange rates)
- Outlook confirmed for 2017; adjusted net income4 expected to grow strongly
- Record free cash flow in FY2017
Milan (Italy), January 29, 2018 – The Board of Directors of Luxottica Group S.p.A. (MTA: LUX), a leader in the design, manufacture, distribution and sale of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear, met today to review consolidated net sales and preliminary trading data for the fourth quarter of 2017 and the full fiscal year in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board.