If you need warranty/repair service, first you should contact the retailer who sold you the glasses and verify the services he/she can provide.
If this is not possible, we will be happy to assist you!
What is Luxottica Warranty?
2-year (24 months from the date of purchase) Limited Warranty coverage against manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
- WHAT IS COVERED BY WARRANTY (examples):
- Delamination and/or peeling of sun lens coating
- Bubbles or imperfections in lens coating
- Premature flaking or deterioration of frame coating
- Soldering defects of temple hinges and/or barrels
- WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY (examples):
- Normal wear and tear (scratches or pit marks on sun lenses )
- Any damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use or storage of product
- Damage caused by chemicals (hair spray, cologne, window cleaner, alcohol, etc…)
- Damage caused by unauthorized modifications or repairs
- Loss of eyewear
- Prescription (Rx) lenses
(ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS ARE SUBJECT TO A CASE BY CASE EVALUATION)
How to start a service request
If you were unable to receive service from the retailer who sold you the eyewear, we are here to help.
Click here to start a service request
Please note that during the process you will be asked to upload or provide the following information. So please have your eyewear on hand.
- Eyewear Information
- Pictures of your eyewear
- Proof of purchase if available
Once we receive your request, we will contact you within 5 business days to confirm that your eyewear is covered under warranty or otherwise to provide you other repair/replacement options.
Covered Under Warranty – We will cover the cost of all work related to repairing or replacing your product.
Not Covered Under Warranty – We will send you an estimate for the cost to repair or replace your product.
Please allow for a longer handling period during our peak season (April – September).
If you have any additional questions on how to submit a service request or on our terms & conditions please refer to the following FAQ.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: I don’t have a proof of purchase. Can I still submit a service request?
A: Yes, we are able to process your service request without it but it may delay the process. Proof of purchase is requested to confirm the dates of your frame’s warranty period and speed up the assessment process.
Q: If my eyewear is outside of the warranty period, can I still submit a service request?
A: Yes. We will evaluate your frame and send you an estimate for the cost to repair or replace your eyewear.
Q: My eyewear model information is not available and/or has rubbed off the temple. Can I still submit a service request?
A: Yes, in most cases we are able to identify the model information. Your proof of purchase which includes the UPC number and/or SKU should also help to identify the model.
Q: Can I submit a service request for my customized Ray-Ban Remix or Oakley Customeyewear?
A: Yes. We will evaluate your customized eyewear and provide you a solution. Please note that spare parts for customized eyewear are not available.
Q: Who can I contact for an update on my service request?
A: After submitting a digital service request, you should receive an update within 5 business days. More complex assessments could require more time. We will contact you in case additional time is required.
Q: I just want to place an order for spare parts. Do I still need to send images or submit a service request?
A: No, you do not. If you would like to order spare parts without having your eyewear evaluated please call us at 1-800-343-5594 (Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm EST). Please have your eyewear model information ready.
Q: Can I still make a payment to cover charges if I don’t have a credit card?
A: No. A credit card is required to cover all costs associated with spare parts, service charges, and processing fees. We accept VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We do not accept American Express, gift cards, vouchers or cash.
How to contact us?
If you live in USA:
Replacement Parts Purchase
- To purchase Ray-Ban parts, follow THIS LINK
- To purchase Oakley parts, follow THIS LINK
- To purchase parts for all other brands, follow THIS LINK
Warranty & Repair
- Service request submission: follow THIS LINK
- To follow up on a service request, call us at 1-800-343-5594 Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST
- For additional information, see the section above titled HOW TO START A SERVICE REQUEST
If you live in Canada:
Replacement Lenses Purchase
- To purchase Ray-Ban lenses, follow THIS LINK
- To purchase Oakley lenses, follow THIS LINK
- To purchase lenses for all other brands, follow THIS LINK
Warranty & Repair
REPLACEMENT PARTS SERVICE
REPLACEMENT PARTS SERVICE
If you live in the USA and would like to make a replacement part purchase, please follow the appropriate link below:
To purchase Ray-Ban parts, follow this link.
To purchase Oakley parts, follow this link.
To purchase parts for all other brands, follow this link.
If you live in CANADA and would like to make a replacement lenses purchase, please follow the appropriate link below.
(Other parts besides lenses coming soon):
- To purchase Ray-Ban lenses, follow this link.
- To purchase Oakley lenses, follow this link.
- To purchase lenses for all other brands, follow this link.