#To See The Beauty Of Life
Control and Risk Committee
On April 30, 2019, on a voluntary basis, the Board of Directors appointed the following individuals to be members of the Control and Risk Committee, each of whom is a non-executive, independent director with an accounting and finance experience: Elisabetta Magistretti, Chairman, Luciano Santel and Maria Perdicchi.
The Committee is responsible for performing investigations, offering consultations and submitting proposals to the Board of Directors.
In particular, it carries out the following activities:
- assists the Board of Directors in the execution of its tasks regarding internal controls;
- expresses opinions on specific aspects concerning the identification of corporate risks as well as the planning, implementation and management of the internal control system;
- reviews the work plan of the Internal Audit function and the periodic reports issued as well as the results of the activity performed;
- evaluates the proper application of accounting principles together with the managers, the External Auditors and the Board of Statutory Auditors;
- monitors, in collaboration with the Board of Statutory Auditors, the effectiveness of the external auditing process.