#To See The Beauty Of Life
The RAY-BAN tech innovation and technological process
10 Jun 2009 - 11:03 AM
Berlin (Germany), 10 June 2009
Ray-Ban Tech introduces Ray-Ban Tech CL • CARBON LITE, the new iconic model of the second release of Ray-Ban Carbon Fibre Collection that reflects the technological DNA of the brand.
The Carbon Fibre Collection was developed to express the functionality and the innovation of the new Tech segment in the Ray-Ban collection.
Actually, technology and high performance are key and distinctive elements of Ray-Ban Tech, and they are celebrated at their most with Ray-Ban Tech CL • CARBON LITE.
- Carbon Fibre frame
- Injected rubber end-pieces with embossed Ray-Ban logo inside for best grip in intensive use
- Nylon nose pieces
- Carbon Fibre bridge
- Monoblock hinges with the Ray-Ban logo screwed in the temples
- Equipped with 100% UV protection lenses in two different versions:
Non polarized lenses: either historical lenses (G-15® and B-15®) and one silver mirror lens
Polarized lenses: top notch P3PLUS
Polarized crystal lenses (green, brown and one silver mirror gradient lens), combining
very high quality polarization with high color definition and enhancement plus anti-reflective and hydro-oleophobic
coatings for higher protection and resistance.
RAY-BAN TECh CL • CARBON LITE
The Ray-Ban Tech innovation and technological process evolve into new iconic shades total comforts:
- Carbon fibre technical feature makes this model extremely strong
- The Lightness of the carbon fibre mixed with resin make the glasses very comfortable to wear
- Clearer sight thanks to the most advanced lens technology of P3 PLUS and P3 lenses
- Comprehensive comfort for the The Carbon Fibre’s temples tips rubber-injected that providing comfort and a strong grip.
Last updated: Jan 02 2014